Thank you to our Club Sponsors & Supporting Businesses
Your support of our Lions Club helps to improve people’s lives, thank you.
Please support these businesses that support our Lions Club
Our Club Sponsors
We only have 3 positions left for Club Sponsors, you will be advertised as display adverts on this website, the Lions Club e-Ticking website and the related printed material promoting our events.
We receive an average of 49 unique visitors to this website every day.
Thanks to our most recent Supporting Businesses;
- Today Fresh Seafood – Brad 0412 017 530 – for supplying at a discount the fantastic and fresh Seafood Tray for the Lions Club Fundraisers Raffle at Hope Island Tavern on Saturday afternoons.
- Blue Jays Uniforms & Promotions, 07 5529 1981 for donating services to the Lions Club & only place who would do short run screen prints as most businesses would not screen print less than 25 units.
If you need uniforms, embroidery, screen printing, and other promotional products like pens, stubby holders, diaries etc. Dong believes he is very competitive
Address: 2B/229 Brisbane Rd, Biggera Waters, 4216
- Auto Stop Mechanical – Gold Coast & Brisbane – Sponsor the Lions Members Shirts subsidising the cost of the shirts. Members & friends of members also receive a $50 Discount Voucher on their first service at Auto Stop. Auto Stop have loan cars & the Gold Coast Store are conveniently located only 2 minutes walk to Harbour Town.
For all your vehicle servicing & repairs Prestige vehicle specialist, choose Auto Stop Mechanical, RACQ & Repco Authorised Service Centre & the areas best diagnostically equipped workshops.
- Hartcourts Real Estate Helensvale – Mark MacCabe the Principal has donated his services to be a very entertaining auctioneer for our Trivia Night Fundraisers and our Melbourne Calcutta Event.
- IGA Village Market Sanctuary Cove – You can redeem & donate your IGA Loyalty Points to Charity Dollars for the Lions Club, please ask in store – more details
- Alpha H – Thank you to Alpha H for their support in help the development of our youth. They carry out extra programs to help in crease the confidence and knowledge of our youth with in house programs. Alpha H also have helped the Club sponsor a few youth to attend the Outward Bound Program.
- Sanctuary Cove Optical – Eyeglass recycling is one of the Lions Clubs projects, please drop your old eye glasses to, Sanctuary Cove Optical, Sanctuary Cove Marine Village (near Post Office)
- Action Printers (07) 5529 9344 – 3/143 Old Pacific Hwy (opp Aldi Supermarket), Oxenford QLD 4210. Thank you to Scott of Action Printers for printing 500 Membership Flyers at no cost to our club, which means that we can pass on that money we saved to a worthy charity. Please support Action Printers.
- Hope Island Gourmet Meats – 07 5573 0488 – Hope Island Marina Shopping Centre – Supply our fantastic quality meat trays at wholesale for our weekend Hope Island Tavern Meat Raffle.
- Hope Island Tavern – Hope Island Rd (next to 7 Eleven/McDonalds) – Hope Island Tavern (formerly Marina Quays Tavern) supply the bottles of wine for our meeting wine raffles. Hope Island Tavern also allow the Lions Club to run raffles and other events at their newly renovated Tavern.
- Coles Hope Island – has given the Lions Club gift vouchers to credit toward drinks & other groceries we buy for our fund raising BBQ we have run.