Lions Club of Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island are running the BBQ at the Hope Island Community Charity Fun Day – All welcome see you there!
Sunday 1st June 2014
9 am to 2 pm
Banksia Park & Hall, Crescent Avenue, Boykambil, Hope Island
Map for directions & other event details
- Kid’s Activities – Face Painting, Colouring Competition, Basketball Competition, Jumping Castle
- Supporting Matthew and Harry! These two, four-year-old boys from Santa Barbara, have known little other than discomfort and pain all their lives due to severe allergies and eczema. We are fund raising to help and support the boys, including treatment at a clinic in Avéne, France.
- Art Exhibition by Lee Bradford & Acrylic Painting Courses
- Entertainment galore
Great RAFFLE Prizes!
- Marina’s Edge Boat Brokerage at Hope Harbour
- – Brand new EE-move-me folding electric bike with Shimano gears. Ideal for boaties, caravanners, just for fun.
- Intercontinental Hotel – One night luxury accommodation and breakfast.
- Fantasea House Boats – Weekend escape
- Luminous Dental -Teeth whitenning package
- Sanctuary Cove – Gift certificates
- Sanctuary Cove Country Club and Gym – 3 month gym membership
- Sanctuary Cove Computer Services – 5 free PC Health Checks
- And much, much and more!
Come & support your local community