Convention Program & Registration 2014
Location: Elanora State High School
Date: 17th to 19th October
The Convention hosted by the Lions Club of Gold Coast Tallebudgera from 17th to 19th October.
- The Golf Day has been arranged and it is highlighted in the attached program. Those wishing to play need to complete the Registration Form an pay $23 for the 18-hole Stableford Competition at the Tally Valley Golf Course.
- The Speaker for Beyond Blue is Kerry Clancey and she will address the Convention on Saturday afternoon.
- The Convention Dinner at the Currumbin RSL on Friday evening has a maximum limit of just above 220 and will be allocated on first-come, first serve basis.
- The Venue – Elanora State High School (Cnr 19th Avenue and Avocado Street, Elanora – Entrance off 19th Avenue) facilities are excellent and the School is looking forward to us all being there.
- The Closing Date for Registration will be the close of business on Thursday 2nd October.
- The District 201Q1 Website is at http://201q1.lions.org.au/ and Registration Forms and other information can also be obtained from here.
Attached are the following files:
Convention Program – with details of the sessions, including forums – Convention Program 140826
Registration Form – This can be opened and completed on a computer or printed and completed by hand. Payment options are listed on the form. – Registration Form 2014 Convention RO 140826
3. Accommodation Document – list of some options for accommodation. – Accom Doc for Convention 140826
Any questions please email me or call.
Stephen Marlor, Secretary
Lions Club of Gold Coast Tallebudgera
Mobile: 0400 763 091